SharePoint Architect (Aviation)
Duration : 6 months and more
Location : Ville St-Laurent
Our client is seeking a SharePoint Architect, well-qualified, experienced and talented SharePoint Architect to join our software development team. The SharePoint Architect will play a central role in the complete solution lifecycle including inception, design, architecture, implementation and follow-up work. The implementation role may include software architecture, development, customization, integration as well as technical project management for various teams.
The ideal candidate will provide thought leadership on best practices for architectural design, understand the Microsoft SharePoint solution stack, and have a thorough understanding of enterprise application integration involving Business Process and Forms, Business Intelligence, Collaboration, Enterprise Content Management, and Portals. This person will lead architecture and design reviews for SharePoint projects that focus on planning, deploying, and targeting new or significant modifications of existing enterprise SharePoint implementations.
Must provide individual or project support for complex projects or applications, adhere to project timelines and technical deliverables within different client environments; and analyze and provide quality technical solutions that exceed client expectations.
This role requires a proven technical skill set that has been demonstrated in the development of enterprise Line of Business applications and their integration into heterogeneous enterprise systems.
Minimum Experience and Skills:
– Seven (7)+ years experience with business information systems integration or custom business application design and development in a professional technology consulting, corporate MIS or software development environment.
– Minimum 5 years implementation and management of a SharePoint platform in multi server farm installation.
– Understanding of SOA, SaaS, Business Intelligence, Information Management, Knowledge Management, integration, portals, etc.
– Microsoft SQL Server Database, Analysis, Integration and Reporting Services ASP .NET and client web development (XML, XSL, ASP .NET, AJAX, HTML, Java Script)
– Proven knowledge and experience with: Agile methodologies Enterprise integration and software development patterns
– Solid knowledge and experience on Microsoft technology landscape including various server products
– Capacity Planning
– Growth Management
– Intranet / Internet / Extranet Collaboration
– Intranet Central Search Portal
– Business Process Management
– Software testing and training
– Database administration
– Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements.
– Lead and coordinate gathering and documenting of requirements from non-technical business users.
– Lead, plan and manage business/solution design, configuration and implementation.
– Create functional design documents, translate the business requirements into system requirements, create a prototype of recommended solutions, demo to the users, and implement the solution
– Communicate Conceptual and Detail Designs to Client and Development Team
– Establish Governance Forum consisting of business and IT role-players.
– Write preliminary Governance Plan for collaboration with business and IT at Governance Forum.
Specific Requirements Include:
– Strong customer interaction skills and ability to understand and document customer needs from a business solutions perspective.
– Identify and build relationships with key decision-makers, having a high degree of contact with other employees, clients and prospects;
– Understand and implement QA procedures (Code review, Estimating, Peer review, Impact Analysis, Root cause analysis, etc.).
– Critical thinking, problem solving, design, and most critically, attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level
– Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects.
– Must be able to deliver as a development lead for business application development projects.
– Contribute to development team growth through strong team interactions, be comfortable accepting feedback, positive and negative, and be driven by both time constraints and a personal commitment to quality.
– Must have strong leadership skills and mentor and empower your support teams.
– Technical team lead for all development projects ensuring top quality delivery and best practices are followed.
– Provide technical impact assessment of custom dev requirements.
– Analyse, test and approve any custom development.
– Analyse, test and approve any 3rd party tools required by business.
– Integrate business systems with SharePoint – full systems development lifecycle.
– Develop extensions and custom components.
– Develop collaboration, workflow and InfoPath forms.
– Architect technical solutions with detailed documentation.
– Strong leadership skills.
– Excellent bilingual written, verbal and presentation skills.
– Very technical.
– Highly analytical.
– Innovative thinker.
– Ability to see the ‘big picture’.
– Work with all levels of staff up to top management.
– Willingness to take ownership.
– Attentive to detail.
– Ability to multi-task.
– Stress tolerance.
– Developing and building a successful team.
– Contributing to team success.
– Willingness to share information.
– Culture interpersonal sensitivity.
– Work without supervision.
Conseiller en recrutement TI
Société Conseil Groupe LGS
1360, Boul. René-Levesque O.
Montréal, Qc. H3G 2W6
T: (514) 964-0168
F: (514) 877-4412