We are seeking an experienced enterprise software Account Executive to grow its market position in Canada in the Accident and Health insurance industry. The successful candidate will be backed by an existing pre-sales and consulting organization so that he/she can focus on achieving his/her sales objectives. Key activities for the Account Executive include:
- Proactive development of existing and new business customers in assigned territory.
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects and decision makers.
- Lead and personally undertake sales activities from initial contact until sale closure.
- Arrange and participate in sales presentations to clients, prospects and partners.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the company’s underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that fully meet clients’ expectations, as well as minimizing risk to the company. Follow company procedures for quotation review and accept responsibility for the scope, accuracy, and winning of these proposals.
- Present regular detailed reports to management regarding sales and marketing activities and success rates.
- Maintain prospects utilizing the company’s systems and procedures.
- Manage post-sale client relationships to maximize product extension sales to existing customers.
Required skills/experience include:
- Minimum 3 years experience selling enterprise software or SaaS solutions to insurance organizations.
- Experience and knowledge of the Canadian Accident & Health insurance industry required.
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and approach to moving opportunities through this cycle.
- Good oral communication skills in both French and English.
- Well developed writing skills and the ability to proofread.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential.
The ideal candidate will be currently based in Montreal and willing to travel within Canada as well as overseas.
Plus d’information: Contacter Charles Reny 514-433-6395