Nous travaillons sur un important projet et recherchons un expert ARIBA
● Deep expertise in both Ariba Contract Management and Sourcing.
● Experience with Ariba cloud services
– Assist Customer with understanding the Ariba Cloud Service capabilities for Contract Management and Sourcing to determine how best to configure the application to maximize value to their Customer base enterprise by leveraging the provided functionality.
– Understand the end user business processes and recommend ways to configure the system to best address their business needs.
– Understand Customer’s organizational structure and suggest ways for configuring the system to support the organization
– Participate / help drive Configuration Workshops and support process design questions / concerns.
– Serve as knowledge resource to help guide the client on how to implement the Cloud Service within their organization and prepare materials for the configuration activity, including the completion of the functional design and configuration templates.
– Provide overview on application functionality.
– Lead and oversee junior consultant responsible for Sourcing.
– Conduct an assessment of current content (legacy contracts, pricing terms, etc.) that may be impacted by the roll-out
– Determine and document content structure and volume to be populated in the Cloud Service
– Prescribe technology enablement strategy based on enablement of key content into business/system requirements
– Provide master data validation assistance to the enablement workbook
– Provide master data load assistance
– Provide issues resolution and troubleshooting assistance
– Prepare for and facilitate configuration kickoff
– Work with Ariba’s Shared Services Organization to translate Customer’s requirements and business processes to configure the Cloud Service for testing by Customer’s organization
– Support activities related to realm enablement, parameters setup and configuration
– Provide instruction on application functionality related to the Ariba Cloud Service
– Participate in testing
– Participate in hypercare support
– To-be process maps and future State Process Flows with the Business Network.
– Functional design specification, including captured requirements, business decisions, process flows and application configurations
– To-be organizational charts for program operations function
– Complete configuration workbooks to hand off to Ariba cloud services deployment team for Contract Management
– Test Scripts
Contacter: Lucie Clermont