LGS/IBM is now looking for a Business Analyst for a 6 months contract in Toronto.
Start: August 10th
Duration: 6 months
MANDATE DESCRIPTION To participate in one or more software selection projects. Specific responsibilities include:
- Documenting level business processes and business requirements.
- Preparing RFI and RFP documents.
- Reviewing vendor responses.
- Preparing an evaluation grid.
- Organizing and participating in the vendor demo.
- Conducting vendor client reference calls
- Preparing a due diligence report, recommendation report and business case.
To support the business community, by providing general business analyst services including :
- Analyze and model the business area and processes for which the incumbent is responsible.
- Assist Business Relationship Managers in identifying and defining opportunities, assessing them through a preliminary analysis and managing the various client portfolios.
- Support clients in defining and justifying business needs and in documenting them.
- Establish and control business requirements by taking advantage of various information gathering techniques allowing clients to formalize their needs.
- Prioritize and manage requirements in order to facilitate solution delivery processes.
- Communicate and present concrete solutions.
- Advise and assist clients in order to improve and innovate.
- Demonstrate the ability to build on what has been achieved and enhance the team’s level of expertise by supporting less experienced members.
- Help define key business analysis methodology, processes and tools.
- Participate in quality control activities by performing tests or making structured reviews.
- Assist users during their acceptance tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related discipline. Master’s degree an asset.
- Knowledge of MS Access an asset.
- Minimum of eight years of experience as a business analyst.
- Knowledge of the business field.
- Proven ability to identify and formalize business needs, convert them into instances of use, user case histories and/or test cases.
- Ability to assess IT project costs, risks and profitability.
- Recognized customer service skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and information processing skills.
- Ability to influence, persuade and initiate change.
- Ability to set priorities and to perform tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive background in a collaborative, team-run environment.
- Good judgment and discretion in dealing with sensitive situations.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- High stress tolerance.
- Bilingualism (English, French) an asset.
To apply : email@example.com